The Food Revolution Network is an online-based education and advocacy-driven organization committed to healthy, sustainable, humane, and conscious food for all. Guided by John and Ocean Robbins, organization has more than 350,000 members and the collaboration of many top food revolutionary leaders of our time.
The Food Revolution Network aims to empower individuals, build community, and transform food systems to support healthy people and a healthy planet.
MEET THE FOUNDERS:
John Robbins was groomed to be the heir to the Baskin-Robbins empire, which was founded by his father. He had money, prestige, and security, along with an ice cream shaped swimming pool in the back yard. So why did John walk away from the money and the power? His conscience was emerging. He simply didn’t want to devote his life to selling ice cream after realizing it makes people unhealthy. So he decided to make a change and forge a new path. Over the last 25 years, John’s books about healthy eating and healthy living (including blockbuster bestseller Diet for a New America) have sold millions of copies and been translated into more than 30 languages. He has made hundreds of local and national radio and television appearances, spoken in person to hundreds of thousands of people, founded EarthSave International, and received dozens of awards for his work on behalf of healthy people and a healthy planet. With his son and colleague Ocean, John serves as co-host of the Food Revolution Network.
Here are some of the top resources you’ll find on web site that will help you get informed, take action, and make a difference.
- Check out the 2016 Food Revolution Summit replays page, where select interviews with brilliant food experts are made available for online listening, by clicking here.
- Check out our blog for current articles on vital topics.
- Join for river rafting adventures in California and hot springs retreats in Oregon. Click the links to find out more.
- Follow organization on social media. Catch the Food Revolution Network on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Gain instant access to all of the recordings and transcripts from our recent Food Revolution Summits, plus a huge collection of bonus resources.Volume I is here (2012), Volume II is here (2013), Volume III is here (2014), Volume IV is here (2015), Volume V is here (2016), and the GMO Mini-Summit is here.
- Check out collection of organizations, books, and videos for Food Revolutionaries.
- Get the book, Voices of the Food Revolution, here.
- Invite John or Ocean to come speak for a conference or event by emailing with your request using the contact form.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for the Food Revolution network so you can receive regular action updates, informational and inspirational resources, and support to help you participate in the Food Revolution.
FACULTY:It is a privilege to share the insights from a leading edge team of doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, scientists, activists, celebrities, coaches, political leaders, and teachers whose decades of hard-won wisdom have inspired hundreds of millions of people.
Welcome to the Food Revolution Network!