Kids brain cancers in Australia have already gone up 21 percent in just 10 years. Other studies show there's 40 percent more brain tumors in Europe and the U.K., in the last 20 years.
Brain cancer is now higher than
leukemia as the number one cancer killer in children … what else are we waiting for to take action?
There are two ways you can protect yourself or at least help your body to fix the damage. These are things you can do to make
your cells and immune system strong and things you can do to have less radiation in your life.
Make Your Immune System Stronger:
1. You have to eat really well to make
your body strong enough to fight the effects of radiation. Eat a healthy diet - this means eat fresh organic fruit and vegetables
2. Eat organic meat that has not been fed drugs like hormones or antibiotics and from animals that are outside in fresh air and pasture. Do not eat farmed fish.
3. Drink a LOT of good quality filtered water. Use glass and ceramic clay mugs, glasses, water bottles, etc. You need a lot of good clean water to detox your
body. Divide your body weight by two. This is the number of ounces of water per day a normal healthy person should drink.
4. Take a high-quality (food-based, not synthetic) multi-vitamin/multi-mineral product daily.
And take probiotics daily if you can, but at least 3 times a week - we take Natren brand because it is the best one.
5. Take extra antioxidants (like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Selenium, Pycnogenol, Grape Seed Extract) daily to stop
free radicals produced by EMR (electromagnetic radiation).
6. Take Omega-3 oils such as Fish Oil daily. Minimum dose is 3000mg
per day. We take Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil every day along with our Carlson Vitamin D3.
7. Take melatonin 2-4mg in a sublingual form (under your tongue) before bedtime.
8. Exercise 5 days a week for at least 20 minutes long. If you can't exercise, then go for Infrared Saunas - BUT make sure they are LOW EMR saunas, like Radiant
9. Don't use synthetic chemicals, solvents, cleaners or make-up. These products are loaded with harmful chemicals that are damaging to the body. Also make sure your parents don't use pesticides and insecticide
chemicals in your house or garden.
10. Exercise as much as you can as this will strengthen your body and flush toxins better
By eating healthy, exercising, and taking extra supplements, your
immune system will be strengthened. This will minimize the damaging effects of EMR (electromagnetic radiation) and cell phone radiation exposure. Healthy eating and drinking lots of water will also allow for quicker repair of damage already
If you're not ready to completely get rid of wireless stuff, you can at least reduce your family's radiation by:
• Tell your family
to try to not use their cell phone: Put your cell phone in Airplane Mode, or turn it off, then just turn it on to check messages or make a quick call, then turn it back off. Keep it for emergencies. As long as your cell phone
is on, it emits radiation continually (to you and everyone within 10 feet of you), even when you are not actually making a call.
• Children Should NEVER Use Cell Phones: Unless
someone is dying, children should not use a cell phone, or a wireless device of any type. Children are more damaged by cell phone radiation than adults because of our thinner skull bones, more water in our heads and our small size - we're like antennas.
• Use a corded phone at home and at work (you know, the older phones with twirly cords between the handset and the phone where you dial?). Remember that cordless phones can have even stronger
radiation than cell phones - so don't have one in your house! When we go to our grandparent's house, we make them unplug their cordless phone.
• If you must use a cordless phone, use the older kind that operates
at 900 MHz. They are not safer during calls, but at least many of them do not broadcast constantly even when no call is being made. Also, make sure there are at least three rooms between the base station (where the phone rests and recharges) and where you
sleep and spend most of the time in the day.
• Reduce or stop using other wireless devices: like iPads, bluetooth, Wii, Nintendo. If you have an iPod Touch, you can turn off
the wireless and then it's safe to use: Main menu -> settings -> Airplane Mode -> turn Airplane Mode ON option. Also, make sure you've turned off the WiFi on your computer.
laptops away from the body and don’t use a laptop while it rests on the lap. Sit back from computer monitors and screens as much as possible. Our Mum measured her computer and the Apple iMac has virtually no radiation by the time
you're 18 inches away from the screen - so it's a good one to use. Of course, do not use a wireless keyboard, or wireless mouse either. If you have a laptop, then get a separate corded mouse and corded keyboard, since most of the radiation from a laptop comes
from the keyboard and mouse pad.
• Use your cell phone only where reception is good: The weaker the reception, the more power your phone must use to transmit, and the more power it
uses, the more radiation it emits, and the deeper the dangerous radio waves penetrate into your body. Ideally, adults should only use their phone with full bars and good reception.
• Don’t think one
cell phone is safer than another: Please understand that there’s still no such thing as a “safe” cell phone.
• Keep your cell phone away from your body when
it’s on: The most dangerous place to be is within about six inches of the emitting antenna. You do not want any part of your body within that area (so make sure your parents do not carry their cell phone on their belt, or in their pocket either). And
if you're pregnant, you should not carry or use a cell phone at all.
• Use safer headset technology: Wired headsets will certainly allow you to keep the cell phone farther away from your body. However, if a wired
headset is not well-shielded (and most of them are not) the wire itself acts as an antenna, transmitting radiation directly to your brain. Make sure that the wire used to transmit the signal to your ear is shielded. The best
kind of headset to use is a combination shielded wire and air-tube headset. These operate like a stethoscope,
transmitting the information to your head as an actual sound wave (not a microwave); this way, there is no wire that goes all the way up to your head. You can also buy a sleeve for your cellphone that shields your head, but still allows it to send and receive calls.
• Keep all electronic devices like alarm clocks, radios and cordless phones at least
six feet away from your head during sleep. In our house, we unplug everything in our bedroom every night when we go to sleep. And we don't just put our computers to "sleep", we shut them down completely.
waterbeds, electric blankets and metal bed frames, because they all conduct electromagnetic energy into your body.
Radiation Shielding Devices
are some things you can do to shield your house if your neighbor's WiFi is coming into your house. First, we suggest you hand out this letter to your
neighbours - like we did - to see if that solves the problem. Oh and we also handed out this WiFi Brochure along with it.
In our Mum's teleseminar with Dr. Magda Havas, PhD, Dr. Havas says you should not be exposed to a radiation level any
higher than .10 mw/cm2 (microwatts per centimetre squared). So you can get a radiation measuring device and measure the rooms in your house and your school to see if they are below this level. She says that ideally, indoor radiation
levels should be no higher than .01 mw/cm2. Although you can spend a lot of money on fancy measuring devices, we like the 3-axis RF Meter
For a detailed comparison of radiation meters (function and cost) see our Mum's blog post: How To Measure WiFi Radiation.
• Windows - These can be screened with one of the three different types of material, which, carefully fitted, stop over 98% of incoming radiation.
• Walls - Walls and ceilings can be carefully painted with special
carbon paint. One coat stops over 98% of the incoming microwave radiation. The paint is organic, water based, and can be painted over with ordinary emulsion paint of your chosen colour.
• Beds - You can also purchase bed canopies,
in 3 sizes, for single, double or king-size beds, which are easily and quickly fixed in place. They are made of the silver plated bobbinet material and prevent over 98% of incoming microwave radiation from reaching the sleeping person.
Personal protection - headnets can give you personal protection from pulsed microwaves in the home, garden, and out and about in your neighborhood. You can get baseball caps, hoodies and other headgear that is lined with radiation-shielding fabric.
You can get all this stuff here:
People in Europe, can order from here (it's closer).
BUT, you have to
know what you're doing with this stuff, so you don't trap radiation and have it bouncing around, or it can just make things worse. That's why you need to get
a radiation meter, so you can measure after you've shielded to make sure you've done it properly.
Also, our Mom was going to make us tunics to wear to school, made from radiation-shielding cloth. Then she learned
that this cloth also conducts electricity if it's not grounded (because it's got a lot of metal), so it would actually be a bad thing to wear in school where there's a lot of electrical stuff going on.
There are home consultants who
can help you with these shielding tools - so you do it right. Or, just spend lots of time researching and talking to people before you do anything. Then, TEST with an EMF radiation detector to see if anything's leaking or getting trapped.